Key Pointe Coaching works with individuals, business owners and organizations to provide customized coaching and training services to align with specific strategic goals. We offer our clients Career, Leadership and Business Improvement Coaching.
We help you move into action to resolve:
• Unmotivated employees
• Unclear or poorly communicated Company vision or business goals
• Employees who are not growing in their positions or meeting their potential
• Conflict among the various generations currently in your workforce
• Poorly defined succession plans
• High turnover or increased personal days
• Managers make better hiring decisions based on improved interviewing skills
• Getting things done with fewer employees
• Inadequate employee feedback at annual performance time
• Training programs that seem stale and are without clear metrics for success
The Key Pointe Consulting platform provides real estate, facilities and project management services to all sized businesses and local community organizations that seek to lower occupancy expenses, find a better location, renew a lease, better manage their workplace or to create a better customer experience.
Facilities issues are both inevitable and unpredictable so having a professional review your property risks and lease portfolio to ensure your occupancy costs are reasonable and competitive is important especially in today’s real estate market when the tenant has leverage.
Many larger organizations outsource their facilities management and projects so they can focus on their core business. Other organizations use a variety of experts in real estate brokerage, architecture or facilities maintenance to manage their facilities development. Key Pointe Consulting integrates these various functions so you have a single accountable contact to manage all your facilities needs.
Projects are managed from concept to move-in so that the hand-off from broker to architect, to general contractor, to furniture fit-up, to IT and to mover is seamless and in alignment with your business goals, your schedule and budget.
Key Pointe Consulting offers assessments to measure transaction effectiveness, quality of customer service and how you can reduce occupancy expenses especially in rent, operating expenses, design and construction work.
As a licensed real estate broker, a former design principal, corporate real estate director, general contractor and workplace strategist, John has a comprehensive understanding of project delivery and how to manage your scope, budget and schedule. Having managed hundreds of projects, he can take the risk out of the equation and you can focus on your business needs.
With a network of quality and local brokers, architects, general contractors and trades people, John can solve the smallest of problems to the most complex of projects. His project experience includes:
- Data centers and call centers
- Corporate headquarters
- Bank branches and retail centers
- Hospital and medical office improvements
- Ground-up, build-to-suit or conversions
- General office and tenant improvement work